Saturday, November 3, 2012

Is Bel Air a Real Place?

D and I were talking late last night about popular lingo. Apparently, Jersey Shore is the go-to place for the newest hip talk - a fact which is 'slightly' worrisome. Anyways, D kept dropping the 'f' bomb. No, not the four letter one... the five letter one. I guess 'fresh' is back in! 

I wanted to clarify the newest meaning of fresh and asked Dani if we were trying to be fresh as in Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Maybe it was the late hour, or maybe I'm just a bubblehead, but this led me to wonder if Bel Air was actually a real place, or if it was made up for the tv show! I knew Beverly Hills was real, but Bel Air? If I don't hear about it in celebrity news a few dozen times I just can't be sure. And, then I wondered, if Bel Air WAS a real place, does it still exist?

According to the internet, it sure does! According to Wikipedia about 8000 people live there! That place must be crazy big. And hey, you can live there, too! 

This stunning home is only 11.4 million dollars!


1 comment: